What is the Growth Method all about?
The Pathfinder is a systemic analysis that looks at 7 essential aspects of your company and their interdependencies. It…
- provides a bigger picture and can be used to consider your external relationships: markets, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders;
- brings forth individual, team/group or organisational perspectives within your company;
- is tried & tested as it is based on 2 tried and tested methods. The 7S Model is practical and examines all relevant parts of your company. The Graves Value System captures levels of maturity in a functional manner;
- is easy to understand with visual graphs and colour-coding;
- is durable and withstands the test of time through its open approach and additionally available information